Sunday, June 24, 2018

Melody the Mermaid - Challenge Reminder


Hello Oddballs



It´s me, Tina: 
Here's another reminder of our Blog Challenge 

Theme



This time I created a card
where the mermaid looks through a window filled with hair gel.
Looks like she's underwater, right?


 Please use my code!
Only in this way will you get a whopping 10% discount on your next purchase in the shop

DTTINA10


The big shells and starfish are from the set


Here I have turned the left starfish into an alien and
given him 2 antennas and 1 eye, lol


So that you can also make a real impression of the card,
I shot a small video clip.


Look here and have fun..     

This is also the video and my channel on



See you soon..

Tina


If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work.




5 comments:

  1. Very clever and very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool ! Love this technique. I may have to try it someday. She is beautifully colored and love the added sparkle .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool card, beautifully coloured as always, I love it.
    hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! You are so creative! This is beyond cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the hair gel idea! I must try it! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete