I´m Natalia (@la_maleta_encantada_scrap). How are you?
Today I show you a CARD to celebrate the most terrifying night of the year with you.
I ´ve used the digital Stamp "Twisted Circus Hissy Howler Creepy Cute Clown Chibi Image 532” and CCC 128 “This is Halloween”.
You can find it on:
Now, I´ll explain you how I´ve made this tag:
* Step 1: I cut a card. Decorated paper (5 1/2 inches by 7 1/2 inches) and Copic´s paper (5 3/8 inches by 7 3/8 inches). I apply glue.
* Step 2: Stamp with photo frame stamps and simulate a wall. I color them with Ohuhu alcohol markers and the embellishments too (flowers and bat).
* Step 3: I apply glue the sentiment “Violets are blue, blood is red” on the frames.
* Step 4: I color the bloody chibi girl because she has killed the bat (CCC 128 stamp). Bat and flowers have been highlighted in relief. I glue the girl.
* Step 5: Put the sentiment “Your window was open, I ´m under your bed” with violet cardstock.
* Step 6: Finally, I sew the card with black thread.
I hope it was fun for you! Happy Halloween!!!!
REMEMBER! You can use my code DTNAT1 if you would like to buy 2
digital stamps and get 1 free on Oddballartco.com. And you can share
your projects with #creepycutechronicles on Instagram and on Facebook
and Wix group.
See you soon spookers!
Web Oddball Art Stamps: https://www.oddballartco.com/
Visit me:Halloween profile: https://www.instagram.com/p/CA81owjnB7x/?igshid=wzxqj0bfxtmt