You will find a similar post on my blog and maybe some other posts you will like!
During October I have been making a Halloween album (see more on my blog). It has several pockets in which I am putting Halloween cards.
- Base made from a square black card blank plus an extra square of black card. One side of the base is folded in half to form the easel for this.
- Layers of Stampin' Up Halloween paper on the base and the extra card.
- Ghosts printed in two sizes and cut out.
- I am using CCC151 Premium Mummy's Day sentiment to form the stand.
- Additional puffy embellishments from Stampin' Up.