Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Terror-ific

Hey Oddballs! 

It's EK here from ekgorman designs sneaking in to share my first official Halloween Card of the season using the digital stamp IMG500 Magic Pile of Creep.


Not only did I color up my first Halloween card, I did a fun little technique sharing how to back light a crowd.  Instead of trying to explain it to you, I went ahead and whipped up a little video so you can just watch!




Thanks for peeking in today and checking out this years first Halloween card (my favorite card making season)!



Find yourself needing a new digital stamp, feel free to use the code DTEK10 to get 10% off your purchase!


3 comments:

  1. I have to try out that backlighting effect! this is such a fun card! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute crowd.. Love your coloring and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring and a great video, EK.
    Hugs, tina

    ReplyDelete