Monday, September 24, 2018

Interactive Card with Crank Mechanism and Boo Baby





Hello Oddballs


Tina: I´m back for remind you once again of our current blog challenge. Theme: Naughty Gnomes.


   For your inspiration I brought a new interactive card. 


Here you see the little Dracula, what he is waiting for?



And there is already his bride. Where did she come from so suddenly?


I used for my DT Card: Cute Babies Monster #458 and a New Release: Boo Baby Bride Set #469

Use my discount code to get 10% on your next purchase.: DTTINA10





Where the bride came from so fast I like to show you in my little video.

Interactive Card with Crank Mechanism




See you soon...

Tina


If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work


1 comment: