Friday, January 11, 2019

An Oddball Valentine

ek gorman, ccc#35 a

Hey Oddballs!  It's EK from ekgorman designs and it is Friday again, and that means that the next issue of the Creepy Cute Chronicles from Oddball Art will be published again.  This is a weekly newsletter that you get in your inbox just for signing up for said newsletter.  And in that newsletter is a digital stamp that you can use.

This week's digi is a bit of hot chocolate, so I thought I would make an Oddball Valentine with.  I created a video sharing not only how I colored the image, but how I assembled the card.

To watch the video in HD, click here.



ek gorman, ccc#35 b

ek gorman, ccc#35 d

Thanks for peeking in and checking out how I created this valentine.  Make sure you pop over and subscribe to the Oddball Art Creepy Cute Chronicles today.

2 comments:

  1. Love how you colored your card and your tutorial is so cool.
    Hugs, tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a 'sweet' card. Fabulously colored image. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete