Friday, February 15, 2019

Interactive Vinyl Records Card - Tutorial with CCC40




Hello Oddballs


It´s me, Tina and tonight will be the next issue of our Creepy Cute Chronicles.
This again includes a new freebie that you can grab 
even when you sign up for our newsletter yet.

 CCC40




 This time I created an interactive Vinyl records card and 
used the freebie for the inside.



How I made the card,
you can watch here in my latest video tutorial.



For the outside I have used a Oddball new release.



This is the sweet cat of Lizzy.

Punky Boo #512


You can use my discount code
>DTTINA10<
to get 10% on your next purchase.



And here you can subscribe to our newsletter



See you soon...


Tina


If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
to see more of my creative work.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. What a fantastic project. Thank you for the tutorial. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and so imaginative as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so freaking cool! You never cease to amaze me hun!

    ReplyDelete