Monday, July 1, 2019

NOTEBOOK FOR MY COPICS

Hiiiii!!!

We start a new month and with it comes the new challenge in Oddball Art Stamps!


The theme of this month of July is
"Glow in the Dark Day Dreams"



My inspiration proposal for the challenge is a notebook for my Copics makers.


I have cut my papers in DIN A5.
And for the covers I used plastic sheets to protect the notebook.
I've made a zipper with rubber band and brads.
I've bound it with the Cinch.
For the cover I used a paper decorated with a background of stars and placed the poster of Copic.
And I have also placed the colored image with copic that I have used, the image is #486




Inside I have put the color card of Copic


And I've also put each family of colors and several sheets to make combos



I hope you like my proposal and encourage you to participate with us in the challenge.

If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on HattysScrapPlace by HadryDC to see more of my creative work.

And for the rest of it ... you can see the other team members posts as examples.

See you soon!



1 comment:

  1. Creative idea. Love the front cover and your coloring of this fun image. AJ DT Sis.

    ReplyDelete