Monday, August 26, 2019

Happy birthday....

Happy birthday ... I made this gift bag from the beautiful 12x12 paper from the Garden Nature's Peony Collection from Crafter's Companion. It was my mother-in-law's birthday and I had bought some cutting dies for her so that she could make Christmas cards again, but no gift paper in the house so I had to make something up myself. The stamp Kiki Says.... is from Oddball Art Stamps and colored with the Triblend Fair Skin and Tan markers for skin and hair. The Spectrum Noir Illustrator DG4-2-1 markers for all green accents. The PP1 for the pink accents. Then I have the image enhanced with the Spectrum Noir Colorblend pencils and the SN blending sollution.





I have used several dies from the Glamor and Together Forever collections. For the background I used the 3d embossing folder Ornate Lace. And the flowers are made with Flower Foam and the Die'sire essentials Flowers for all occasions die. I colored this with the SN Sparkle pens Cotton Candy and Garden Green. I used the Gemini Scalloped Edge rectangles with white cardstock.




Hugs Ria

No comments:

Post a Comment