Friday, January 22, 2021

Cozy and Crafty

Hello! 

Today I show you this card that I made with the Oddball Stamps digis for today's tutorial. 


The main images on this card are this week's freebie CCC137 Cozy & Crafty and images 131 Creepy Cute Girl Kendell Collector of Hearts and 236 Big Eye Girl Robot Anne Droid


To do it, I first colored the digis with my Finecolour and cut them with scissors. 


I punched out some trees on white cardboard that I shaded with alcohol markers and the grass that I inked with I-Zink Menthe ink. 


The white card stock panel in the background was inked with Distress Ink Forest Moss. 

I cut out the sentiment as a banner. 


Assembly is simple. Glue the different pieces of the background, with tape the cauldron and part of the banner and embossed with double-sided tape with foam the girls and the feeling. 

It is not complicated to do and it is quick to finish. 


I hope you like it and encourage you to make your own creations and share them with the hashtag #creepycutechrónicles. Remember that you have the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases at Oddball Stamps and that on the Wix page you have a very fun challenge open. 

See you!
















2 comments:

  1. Love the colour scheme and the background, Irene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta Irene! Todo!
    I LOVE It!! All!!!
    Kisses, Natalia (@la_maleta_encantada_scrap)

    ReplyDelete