Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Baby Shower Thank You Cards

 Hey Creepy Cuties!

Celia from Paper Beats Rock Designs here to share some Thank You cards I created using the so adorable stamp № 269 Baby Hanging Clothesline.

I started by coloring my printed stamps and fussy cutting them out. I found it was easier to cut them out by starting at the top of one of the bows, looping around to the bottom, and cutting out the stuffed animals. 

I cut down two sheets of pink cardstock to make four A2 size cards. After that I grabbed two double sided patterned papers from Crate Paper and cut them to 2½ x 5¼ inches and 1.¾ x 5¼ inches to build my front panels. 

I then diecut a few stitched rectangles from those same papers and coordinating and one to stamp my "thank you"s on with stamps from my stash.

To finish them off, I popped some rhinestones and pearls on them. I think they came out super cute and I can't wait to send them out.



1 comment: