Thursday, May 4, 2017

Happy Star Wars Day with Suzi

It is my pleasure to be here with you all today to celebrate May 4th, which is of course 'Star Wars Day'.  If you didn't know already, you now know that I am a Sci-fi fan, not sure if that makes me a Geek or a Nerd!  Anyway today  I'm sharing with you a project featuring 'Crissy Goes to A Costume Party #301' which is a wonderful tribute image to Princess Leia;

My project is an Altered Index Card, and is 6 x 4 inch, so a lovely size to work on. The image is coloured with Alcohol Markers, with a little white gel pen for highlights.  

For the background I coloured the Index Card with Alcohol Markers in various shades of Purple, Orange, Yellow, and Green.  Once the card had soaked up all the ink/alcohol and dried, I spray white and yellow Inks onto it to represent stars.

As a finishing touch I added some Alphabet Sticker for my sentiment.

I had great fun with project, and plan on creating lots more Altered Index Cards, they are great fun, we'd love it if you share your creations with us.  Don't forget you've still time to join in our challenge here on the blog, and remember the theme is optional now, so you can play along with any new project you have.

Thanks for visiting with us today
May the force be with you
Live Long and Prosper
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love this one!!!!! So glad u put this together for "star wars day" u rock Suzi!!!!

    ReplyDelete