Wednesday, May 24, 2017


Hello Oddballs

It´s me again, Tina
There is a new Technique a Week. Today I made for you a video tutorial in which I would like to show you how to make my flowers with Foamiran. The tutorial is divided into 4 parts, because the file was otherwise too large, to show all in one video. 

At first... What is Foamiran? 
Foamiran is a moss rubber-like material, only very much thinner. 
Only about 0.7 - 0.8 mm thick and with a very soft velvety surface. 
The material can easily be formed by heat, but can also be processed without. There are many different ways to design flowers.
I wear gloves in the video because I am currently allergic to everything ...Of course you do not have to.

Now we start



And now we come to the videos.
There you can follow the steps better than in a photo guide.
On youtube you can find also the Info Boxes.


Video 1
Foamiran dye with oil pastel´s



Video 2
How to make flowers with Foamiran - Part 1



Video 3
How to make your own stamens and flowers with Foamiran - Part 2


I hope I have not bored you too much and
you also want to create your own flowers.




Here again the beautiful flowers finished.



And finally I would like to introduce you a new digital image.
Colored with Polychromos 


#381


The flower on the picture is one of the handmade Foamiran flowers.
See at the first photo here in the post.
I've only converts them to a painted image in the photo editing program.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


See you soon...

Tina
"PaperPlotterLotta"







No comments:

Post a Comment