Sunday, July 22, 2018

New Release with Adrienne



Hello Oddballs


It´s me again; Tina: At the moment I like the interactive cards a lot and so today I brought one for you again. It is a Rainbow Slider Card and when you pull on the ribbon, the rainbow pushes up.


I used an absolute new release: "Adrienne - The Magical One" #451
Adrienne is also available in 2 other variants: Adrienne - The Dark One #450 and 
Adrienne - The Creepy One #452And who wants to have all 3 gets them in the big set here. 


If you want to use my code, you will get 10% off your next purchase.

DTTINA10


And hey, 
think also about our blog challenge!
We look forward to seeing you...



See you soon...


Tina



If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
 to see more of my creative work




3 comments:

  1. A-M-A-Z-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cute and colorful I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Loving this card from your coloring to the slider..

    ReplyDelete