Sunday, July 29, 2018

Rusty Brick Card - with Punk Mohawk Girl



Hello Oddballs


It´s me, Tina: You still remember my men's cards, that were published in the English Making Cards Magazine? 
I showed a Steampunk card with a rusty wall in the background.
Today I have created another card with the background and there is also a video tutorial this time.


I used the image: 


If you want to use my code, you will get 10% off your next purchase.

DTTINA10

Colorized with Polychromos

And those playing cards were the freebie from the


You see, it's definitely worth it
subscribe to our weekly newsletter.

And if you actively take part in our forum,
you can win a $ 10 voucher every month.


And here you come to my Video Tutorial



See you soon...


Tina


If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work

1 comment: