Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Keep calm and wear the damn mask!


Hello!

Today I show you this card that I have made for the DT of Oddball Art Stamps with the img# 93 Digi Stamp Big Eyes Chibi Girl With SpeechBubble


It is a small wake-up call to all those who begin to go outside after all these weeks of confinement. A reminder that if we all take precautions and follow the rules (no matter how healthy we are or how smart we think we are), we will avoid being locked up for another 8 weeks!

It is very simple and fast to do and does not need much explanation.
To start you must print the digital stamp but, in my case, I first went through an image editing program to add the message to the text bubble.


Then I printed and colored it with my Finecolors.


Finally I trimmed the edges so that the doll was centered and glued it to a black cardboard base to highlight it.



Lastly, I glued the card to the white cardboard base.

As you can see it is very easy and fast. It has no mystery.


I hope you like it, it inspires you to carry out your own projects and share them with the hashtag #creepycutechronicles. I remind you that you have at your disposal the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases in the Oddball store.

See you!



1 comment:

  1. LOL .. Too funny. Love your coloring and CAS approach.. Hugs. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete