Friday, July 10, 2020

Wishing yo butterfly kisses & magical wishes!


Hello!

Today is Oddball Art Stamps tutorial and this time I have not used the weekly freebie. Lizzy will explain better why the changes that will occur in the newsletters, but the summary that concerns the DT is that now we will work according to a monthly and weekly theme.

So this month the theme will be "Summer Daze" and you will see that the works of my colleagues from DT will revolve around this theme. This week, the specific topic is "Strawberry fields".




To do this, I colored the stamps and cut them with scissors, including all the mini butterflies included in the sets.


On a white cardboard, with alcohol markers, I drew the grass of the field and some flowers in green tones.


Then I masked the bottom and a circle at the top that would be the sun in the sky.
With I-Zink inks colors Mer du Sud and Aurore I made the sky.
I also inked the feeling with the same shade of blue and pasted it on a white base to highlight it a bit from the background.


Once all the elements were glued in place and the feeling with double-sided tape with foam, I glued the panel on a white cardboard base.


It is quite simple to do and I hope you like and inspire.

Remember that you have the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases in the Oddball store and the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to publish your creations.

See you!














No comments:

Post a Comment