Friday, July 3, 2020

Summer Amusements!


LAZY DAYS OF SUMMER


That's whats going on over here at Oddball Stamps! It's our new theme of the week! That's right every week there will be a fun new theme! I thought this very cool CCC #59 Boo Yas Creepy Cute Chronicles was perfect for this summery theme and hot weather. 

This card was very easy, all it took was coloring using my alcohol markers, a little distress ink I used Hero Hues, heat embossing and of course I love my sticker sentiments and sequins. 

For the full library of all the Creepy Cute Images  it's only $15.00 a YEAR! There are free images every week all you have to do is subscribe to the Creepy Cute Chronicles. You can find all the details about this amazing subsciption in the Oddball Shop !

Thank you so much for stopping by,

Rebecca
Wizadessofcards.com

No comments:

Post a Comment