Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Alice in Wonderland (Mini album page 4)

Hello!!


I have finally reached the last page of the Creepy Alice mini album that I am making as an inspiration for Oddball Stamps and this time it is the scene where Alice meets Her Majesty the Queen of Hearts. 


For this I used the cut flowers from one of the papers that I am using, to create the garden and a lot of Oddball stamps, to create the characters that are around the place. 


The stamps I used are the following: 

CCC 22 Bats 

CCC 71 Scare Crow 

CCC 114 Premium Summer Crush 






To decorate the frame and give the feeling of being in the middle of the queen's garden, I used the flowers cut from the rest of the paper that was left over from the frame of the first sheet. Together with the background ones, I think I managed to give it a depth effect. 


The protagonists, Queen and Alice, are in the first row, on the flowers and outside the frame, next to the title, some bats and the crow. 



The rest of the characters are hidden in the background, with small flowers that I had left over on them, to get the feeling that they are emerging from among the rose bushes. 


And so it is. 


I hope you like it, inspire and encourage you to carry out your own projects. 

I also bring you another news: Oddball Art Stamps has opened DT Call. If you are interested, go ahead and read what you should do in the previous publications. 

Also remember that you have the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases in the Oddball Art Stamps store, the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your projects and a super fun monthly challenge on the Oddball Art Stamps page in Wix 

See you!.
























No comments:

Post a Comment