Friday, September 11, 2020

Fall Dreams


 Hello I'm always so happy to be here on the Oddball blog sharing inspiration and it's FRIDAY! The new issue of CCC is out and I'm so excited because it's fall inspired and fall is my favorite time of year!  The image in this issue is CCC #122 It's fall Yall  and for my fall scene I also used  the birch trees  image no 376 such a versatile stamp . I just think this little fall fairy is the cutest! 

So I have been doing a lot of water-coloring lately and I wanted to watercolor this forest scene . I used Mijello Mission Watercolor and I always use pencil crayon to add in some depth and shadow. I used black card stock to add a bit of a frame at each end of the card.

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you found some fun fall inspiration!

Rebecca

wizardessofcards.com

No comments:

Post a Comment