Monday, October 19, 2020

Frankenstein bookmark

Hello everyone!
 
This is my first post here on Oddball blog, but certainly not the last 😀

I wanted to show you a bookmark I made for my hubby. He loves to read horror stories so I think this suits well for him. 
 
 I used Frankenstein #92 digi stamp and coloured it with alcohol markers. I wanted to use little different skin colour for this (I have coloured many greens and greys), so I used blue-greens.
 
 
 
 
On the background I have used stencil, pasta, Distress Oxides and different sprays (it's made earlier this year). Then I wanted to add something to ribbons too, so there is now eyes and spiders and BLOOD (acrylic paint).

 I hope this inspires you to do your own bookmarks. Happy reading an crafting moments to everyone!
 
Oh, almost forgot -  remember to use code DTMER1 on Oddball Art Website so you get 2 digi stamps and pay only one!




No comments:

Post a Comment