Sunday, December 19, 2021

Easy last minute Christmas card

 Hi everyone!

Christmas is already around the corner and you might realize that you don't have enough Christmas cards 😼

Here's a simple and easy last minute Christmas card idea. The easiest way includes only using a text editor, printing and cutting.

I wanted to make something not so traditional Christmas so I chose to use paper from Bats and bones Halloween paper set and just simple HoHoHo text from CCC#134 Jones in the box digi stamp set.

So, I added the digi paper to the text editor and the uncoloured version of HoHoHo text (there's also coloured version if you want to do something really easy). You should use the png file so there is no white background around the image. 

 


When I was happy with the sizes and layout I printed it. I coloured the image with alcohol markers (Copic R59, ProMarker Berry Red, Copics R29, R27 & R22) and white gel pen.

Then I just cut the card and taped it on the black card board.
 
And here's the result. Simple, but I like it 😊

 


With this code DTMER1  
you can buy 2 digi stamps from
Oddball Stamps
and pay only one.
The more the merrier!


Happy crafting and Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment