Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Get well soon!

Hello!

The card that I show you today, apparently complicated, is very simple and is made with a single Oddball Stamps imagen, #534 Bee Happy Spring Flowers, Bees and Sentiment


To do it, I first printed the image and colored it in a large size that would fill the front of the card.


To make the background I used an image editor (I have the GIMP program installed), and in it I opened a document with a colored background with a smooth gradient and, on top of it, I placed the image in small, using the png format, rotated in different directions; exactly the same as when we make a background by repeatedly stamping a physical stamp.

I then printed the resulting image and cut a panel slightly smaller than the size of my card.


I cut a piece of vellum paper of the same size and glued them with small dots of the glue that is less visible; four dots in the corners and a slightly larger amount just below where the big picture and sentiment will go. And all together I glued it to the base of the card.

Finally I pasted the main image and the sentiment, which I printed in colors to match the background, with a little volume.


As you can see, very simple to do and relatively fast (depending on the skill you have when handling the image editor)


I hope you like it and inspire and encourage you to make your own creations.

I remind you that you have the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases in the Oddball Stamps store and the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your work on the networks.

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment