Sunday, November 7, 2021

Thank you

 Hi crafty friends

Today I want to share with you a Thank you ATC card since Thanksgiving is coming up.



Lately I am experimenting with some different mediums and techniques. Suddenly I stumbled upon a video from someone who did a Master board tutorial. I never heard about that and I was instantly sold. It is the creation of a background on a big piece of paper that you can cut into smaller cards or ATC cards or tags. Clever right? 

So I took all my acrylic paints, brayer, stencils, stamps and started the process. So relaxing.

The sheet turned out so pretty and I could cut 8 ATC cards out of it. Here is a selection of 6 of them. 


Then I printed Image nr 6 Moonbeam, and I colored her with regular coloring pencils. Mine are from Arteza (and I am not happy with them. I already gave my husband several hints that I want Faber Castell Polychromos for my birthday 😜)

https://www.oddballartco.com/product-page/digital-stamp-cute-big-eye-girl-moonbeam-image-no-6


I glued her onto one of the cards and added a bit more interest with washi tape and some harts with texture paste. And I also added 'Thank you' because this is going to be a Thank you card. 


I just love how this card turned out and creating a Master board has become one of my favorite things to do in my spare time. So relaxing. 

Hope you like it as much as I do. Stay tuned for more cute cards. 





No comments:

Post a Comment