Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Gone Crazy. Be back soon!

Hello!

I have made the card that I bring you today with the CCC50 Girl Gone Crazy stamp from Oddball Stamps and it is very simple to make.


The first step is to color and cut out the stamp and sentiment you are going to use. In this case I used the same one that comes with the stamp, but you can change it for the one that is more compatible with the theme of your card.


I made the background by passing a gray cardboard through a cold embossing folder. To highlight the embossing I passed over the black ink pad.


The next step is to glue everything: stamp and sentiment on the embossed panel and this on the base of the card.

Simple, fast and versatile. You can change the theme according to the drawing of the embossing folder or the sentiment you use.


I hope you like and inspire. Don't forget to visit the Oddball Stamps page to see all their stamps and use the discount code DTIRENE10 on your purchases. When you share your work, remember to use the hashtag #creepycutechronicles so we can see it.

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment