Monday, March 14, 2022

Newsprint Flower

   

This month  Oddball Art is sponsoring Outlawz Crash Your Stash!

10143327666?profile=RESIZE_400x

 10143328262?profile=RESIZE_400x

 The Outlawz challenge this month  starting on March 15th is to use Spray inks...

I printed the image half a dozen times and sprayed them with yellow and gold sprays.

The image is the Newsprint Flower

 When dry, I cut them out. I stamped the sentiment on the remainder of the page with foam letter stamps, drew lines around the words using a fineliner and then cut them out.

I sprayed a white burlap page in my Dina Wakley Dylusions journal with two different greens and a yellow spray.

I then added the sentiment and the flowers.

I cut several Tim Holtz butterflies - BIGZ Tattered Butterfly, cutting them from music paper (American Crafts). Once I had added these I used a black Posca to emphasise the edges.

Hope to see you in the challenge...Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment