Saturday, May 12, 2018

Don´t be afraid :)

Hello Oddball's

 Today I'll show you a step by step tutorial on how to create a great background with a slide :)

 

  I use the image: Creepy Cute Skeleton Bats & Girl Dancing in the Dark no.331

Step 1 

 

I took glossy photo paper and normal cling film.
 With water, I spray it generously in a small pump spray bottle, it must not be too small and dry.

 Step 2


 
For this project I have chosen metal paint colors. One can also take others like watercolors, inks or acrylics.
Apply with a brush in different shades.


 Step 3 



 
Now put the cut film on.

 Step 4 
 



Now you can crumple the foil with your fingers at will.
I've used a Distress wiper this time. This I have raised in the middle and then in the clockwise direction. The film goes with it and it creates a great effect. It works well with an eraser :)


 Step 5
 
 Everything has to dry well, preferably 24 hours or more depending on which color you have taken, you can test it at the corners if it has dried.
When everything is dry the film is easy to peel off.


 Finish 
 


I hope you liked the step by step tutorial :)

 If you want to visit my blog: https://heikesart.blogspot.de/

Oddball Etsy Shop
 The Oddball Etsy Shop has many wonderful images, just take a look, it's worth it :)

For your next purchase by Oddballs use my code: DTHEIKE10
so there is 10% discount for you :)
 Thank you for your visit :)
 * HeikesArt *




































































1 comment:

  1. Hello, I read your blog like every week. Your writing style is witty,
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete