Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Mothers Day Card - Video Tutorial


Hello Oddballs


It´s me again, Tina:  Mother's Day is Sunday and I would like to show you a card for Mum today...
This is the image:"Letter to Mom"#377  It comes in a set with 2 different facial expressions and many speach bubble sentiments. Also in the new shop you get with my discount code 10% off on your next purchase!  DTTINA10


Colored with Polychromos


A small video tutorial is also available for the card ... 
Please, take a look




Also think about our Blog Challenge and the FB - ATC Swap please.


We look forward to seeing you and your works...


Tina


If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on
http://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work

1 comment:

  1. Awesome I just love these cards so much! Im sure mums going to love them too...thank you so much for sharing your process with us!

    ReplyDelete