Thursday, March 7, 2019

CCC43 - Photo Tutorial Little Star-Room Book



Hello Oddballs


It´s me, Tina:
 Tonight will be the next issue of our newsletter
and again, there's an awesome freebie,
that you should not miss.

CCC43

This time, I've created a little Star Room book and 
a photo tutorial for you to make it too by yourself.

And here it is:

From the outside

 and here, when it's unfolded

Photo Tutorial










 












 So that you can see this better in motion, I have made a small video.


Video


I used the following images

CCC43 Freebie

#373: Bunny Horrible Hare

 You can use my discount code
DTTINA10
to get 10% on your next purchase.

Get the new freebie too.
If you sign up now, you'll get it tonight with our

Creepy Cute Chronicles

See you soon...


Tina


 If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
to see more of my creative work.


































3 comments:

  1. What a fun little project. Love your coloring on the Egg Surprise image. Thank You for your tutorial on how you made this book.. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Tina!!! Thank you so much for sharing this process with us! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE what you've done and I can't wait to try making one of my own! <3 you rock girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I am really going to have a go at this!!

    ReplyDelete