Saturday, March 23, 2019

Card Tutorial with Guest Designer Paula

Hello All,
My name is Paula

This is my first time coloring for Oddball Art Stamps
I colored up

"Digital Stamp Girl & Her Dog Sylvie & Samson Go For A Walk Image No.162"
Here we go......


Then I colored her up with my Copic Markers
(list of Markers are below)
I didn't really like how the grey at the bottom looked
So..

 I cut her out with my Brother Scan & Cut
I added some dimensional dots and some red and white twine
as the leashes (I also added a second dog) 

and I added more dimensional dots


Then I cut out a 5" x 5" piece of brick paper I had laying around
and glued a piece of 1 1/2" x 5" piece of wood paper .
I thought it looked way to plain...


So I added a bunch of flowers to the left side.



I placed the pieces onto the paper but the flowers looked
like they were just in mid air
So, I added a flower pot that I drew and cut out and I added
an "awning" from my paper stash and cut with a scalloped edge die. 

I backed the card with a piece of turquoise paper to make
her hair POP! Lastly, I added it all onto a 5" x 5" white card base.
And that's it! I hope you like my card :) 

Copics used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04 R20    Hair - BG45, BG53, BG49   Undershirt - W7  
Shirt & Glasses RV55, RV66, RV55   Black & White Dog - 100, W10, C00, B00
Legging - Y18, Y17, Y04   Lips - RV04, RV06   Slippers - W1, W3, W5
Brown Dog - 100, E11, E13, E33, B00   Bone - W1



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a detailed write up on making your card, it came out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. Thank You for showing us your how to... AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete