Thursday, September 19, 2019

A small experiment with a interactive card



Hi everyone!


I show you the result of a small experiment. The summary would be that I wanted to make a birthday card for a friend, I had a new die but I didn't have specific stamps to use them with... the light bulb went on! And this is the result!




It is made with the img # 377Writing Speech Bubble Sentiments Letter to Mom and little else: white cardboard, some blue ink for the background, some watercolor splashes and voilá!... a super nice card!! I love it and my friend liked it too

I hope it will inspire you, use the discount code DTIRENE10 in Oddballart store and share your creations with the hashtag #creepyecutechronicles.

See you!



1 comment:

  1. How fun ! What a fun interactive card. Love your coloring. Hugs. AJ DT Sis.

    ReplyDelete