Thursday, September 12, 2019

Finally Spilling the Beans...


Hello Oddballs!

Thank you for stopping by today, I wanted to reveal a secret that I have been keeping for far too long now, but I can finally shout if from the rooftops! 

Back in the summer Making Cards Magazine reached out to me and asked if I would like to submit a couple of Halloween card tutorials for their October issue again and of course I obliged!


If you were around here this time last year then you may remember the cards I submitted for the 2018 October Issue of Making Cards Magazine.   Also interactive, last year I created a couple of "reveal" cards and tutorials,  which you can check out HERE.



This year I was inspired by a card our Oddball Designer Susan had created using our Casey the Clown stamp with the same Dots & Doodles Digi Paper that I used in last years card.


For this years cards I used 2 stamp sets recently released in the shop this year 


With the Peek A Boo Slider card the image magically changes as you open the card which allows for so  much creative design options to have fun with!


The pink card I used the Creepier the Cuter IMG#526 image set with the spider on the front which changes to the "Creepy Girls are the Cutest" sentiment when you open the card.  The girl, spider and sentiment are all included in this stamp set.

With the purple card I utilized both the creepy and cute versions of the girl in the Not Alive IMG#525 set so you see the cute girl on the front which turns into a zombie girl on the inside.

Check out both cards in action in my short video below......


and for a complete step by step tutorial showing exactly how I created these and how you can create your own version of this card design, plus lots more Halloween goodness.....

Order your October Issue of Making Cards Magazine HERE!



So, what do you think?  Are you a fan of interactive cards like I am?  Are you planning on trying out this Peek A Boo Slider card with your own design?  I can't wait to hear from you in the comments below....

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Lizzy xoxo

4 comments:

  1. That is really exciting news Lizzy and well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab-boo-lous news.. Way to go.. Love these cards ... Hugs AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete