Friday, September 6, 2019

I Will Hex You!

EK Gorman, Oddball Art CCC69 a

Hey Oddballs...Its EK Gorman and I am popping in to remind you that it is Friday night so that means it is time for a brand new Creepy Cute Chronicles from Oddball Art.  This week I am playing with the awesome CCC69 Coffee Hex digi stamp and IMG500 Magical Pile of Creeps.  I don't know about you, but I would not deny these guys coffee.

EK Gorman, Oddball Art CCC69 b

For these images I pulled out my colored pencils and colored in this image, and then added some distress oxide in both Vintage Photo and Brushed Corduroy.  

EK Gorman, Oddball Art CCC69 c

If you are not yet signed up for this free weekly newsletter you are missing out.  Don't loss your chance to own this super cute coffee mug.  Until then, Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card, also one of my favorite stamps too!! So cool!! TFS!! 😍😍

    ReplyDelete