Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Creepy Cute Zombie Nutcracker Oscar the Finger Cracker Image No. 494

Hello!!! I was inspired by this month's theme Ghosts of Snowman's Past. I selected the Creepy Cute Zombie Nutcracker Oscar the Finger Cracker Image No. 494. I created the background first by stamping the plaid background. I went over it with Distress Oxide in Antique Linen. I then applied a layer of Texture Paste Opaque Crackle from Ranger. Once it was dry I applied layers of Distress Oxide in Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Tea Dye to accentuate the crackle.


Checkout more of my work @rightbrainart on Instagram.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I need this creepy nutcracker!! I collect Nutcrackers. Love all of your texture here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Nutcracker project. Love the antique background you created.. Hugs. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete