Saturday, November 16, 2019

SHOOT FOR THE MOON

Hello!
I bring you a new collaboration with Oddball Art Stamps.


I created a tag with the image #152, which I think is beautiful! 
I have colored it with Copic and the background is very simple, black gesso, stencil with Icing Paste and several shades of waxes.





Remember that you can use my DTHADRY10 code to enjoy a 10% discount on the stamps that you can find on the web.

 If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on HattysScrapPlace by HadryDC to see more of my creative work.

And for the rest of it ... you can see the other team members posts as examples.
I hope you like it!

See you soon! 


2 comments:

  1. Out of this world tag ! Love your coloring, the colour combo and elements that make this extra special. Hugs. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete