Sunday, November 17, 2019

Sweet Kawaii Christmas Bear X-Mas Fred


Hello everyone!

One more day I come to share a card made with an Oddball digi stamp.




The Christmas season is approaching and you have to start congratulations card, so today I bring you a spin card using the img# 352 SweetKawaii Christmas Bear X-mas Fred digital stamp

To do this I cut the pieces of the base and the inside of the card and folded them, both, in half. (The inside should be slightly shorter than the outside)

Then I applied the emboss resist technique to highlight the snowflakes on a background inked with Distress Ink color Worn Lipstick.




On the inside I punched a circle of sufficient size for the digi to turn smoothly and made two more folds a short distance from the edge of the circle, but at the same distance from both edges.

I printed and colored the digi in duplicate, with my alcohol markers.
Before starting to assemble the card, I stamped some red ink feelings on the white background of the base.




I finally glued all the pieces together. Between the two digi stamps I passed a white thread (better if it is transparent, but did not have it) and I pasted it in the central fold of the inside of my card with double-sided tape.




Finally I glued the two pieces of the card and made a cover with a piece of cardboard and a Christmas feeling.




As my digi stood out a bit, I added a shooter mode or card closure a feeling belonging to the digi img# 198 Magic Carpet Ride Spells Big Eye Unicorn on a Rainbow, and I started playing with it!! (It's really addictive! LOL)




I hope you like it and try to make these types of cards. If you have any work with the Oddball digits, share it in networks under the hashtag #creepycutechronicles so we can see it. And do not hesitate to use the discount code DTIRENE10 to get as many digits as you want for your projects (or paper collections... or rubber stamps... or... Well! Better enter the store and discover it yourself!!! LOL)

See you very soon with more inspiration!




1 comment:

  1. How fun and cute ... Love the simplicity and the interactive inside... Hugs.. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete