Sunday, February 16, 2020

Spinner Wheel Card with Kawaii Seal & Sentiments


Hi!

Today I bring you a new inspiration card for the DT of Oddball Art Stamps.


This time it is a Spinner Wheel Card that I have made with the stamps and feelings of the img# 60 Digi Stamp 100% to charity set kawaii seals & sentiments, which are beautiful.


The protagonists are these small seals of which I have used two, repeated. I have colored them with my alcohol markers and I have followed the steps of the Jennifer McGuire tutorial to make this card. I recommend that you go through its channel and see it.


I hope you like it and inspire you. We are looking forward to seeing your creations under the hashtag #creepycutechronicles. And remember that you have the discount code DTIRENE10 to purchase your stamps at the Oddball store.

See you!



1 comment:

  1. How fun is your spinner card .. Way Too cute. Love the seals and the sentiment. Hugs.. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete