Friday, February 21, 2020

Yummy and creepy gelato!!


Hi everyone!

Today is the turn for a tutorial for Odbball Art Co, with the freebie of the week as the protagonist.


On this occasion, the CCC93 Gelato is a “sweet” skull that I have accompanied with the images #186 Digi Stamp Big Eye Vegan Waitress Girl Sugar Coated Shelby and the #495 Digi Stamp Creepy Cute Smores Digital CollageSheet.


I have colored all the digis with my Finecolour alcohol markers and trimmed with scissors.


As a feeling I used the one included in the freebie cut with a die.


As a background I painted with a Tiger #11 marker a few stripes freehand and glued a light yellow cardboard as floor. To differentiate the two parts, I have also stuck a thin strip of black cardboard.
To place all the candies on my card, I made a table with a white cardboard and Distress Ink Vintage Photo ink


It is very simple to do and can serve as an invitation or as a menu cover, for example.


I hope you like and inspire. That you share your creations with the hashtag #creepycutechronicles and that you go through the Oddball store where you can use the discount code DTIRENE10.

See you!



1 comment:

  1. What a spooky sweet treat table you have created. Love it .. Hugs. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete