Wednesday, March 11, 2020

CCC# 60 Chill Pills Creepy Cute Chronicles By Sabrina


Hi OddBall friends! Today I keep you company with a nice card full of bunnies!
As soon as I saw this stamp of Lizzy I fell in love with it and I couldn't help but create a tag to insert in my agenda!


I colored  CCC# 60 Chill Pills Creepy Cute Chronicle with Derwent colored pencils.
I printed, colored and cut  CCC# 60 Chill Pills Creepy Cute Chronicle, with the dies I made the tag, the circle and the banner! Finally, I used the Dots of Nuvo, and my tag is ready to color and brighten my days on the agenda ... here in Italy, now we really need some fun!



xoxo Sabrina Chicca Lamarina 


2 comments:

  1. How adorable is this tag. Love the chill pills and the overall design, elements and colours.. Hugs.. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute Sabrina I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete