Friday, March 20, 2020

Eat 🧁 Cake

Let them eat cake March monthly premium
Have you seen the Oddball Art Stamps  March exclusive image?  

Let Them Eat Cake is another fabulous digital image from Oddball Art Stamps creator  Lizzy.  

This premium set comes with 6 png and a jpeg and is available to all premium members FREE.



Not a premium member? Sign up is super easy and for the low price of $15 a year you get exclusive images each week and an amazing monthly stamp! 

In 2019 there were 125 images so you can see that’s a fantastic bargain!

     I hope you enjoy the inspiration I am sharing this week. 

As with most images I start with a layer of Copic markers, this time I didn’t use any marker on the hair but rather built the color with layers of Prisma colored pencils.

I really love how the hair turned out thought it took me days to tweak it, I feel she was worth it.  




The pink frosting drip is from a Tim Holtz stamp and emboss combination (Halloween zombies 2018).  

I embossed on pale pink paper, added distress ink on top and gel pen highlights.




The cupcake frosting is modeling paste swirled on top of cardstock.  

Can you see the texture?



2 comments:

  1. How fun. Love the colors and the drips.. Wonderful that you did up the inside as well. Hugs.. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Chris!!! Amazing job on her hair! <3

    ReplyDelete