Thursday, March 19, 2020

Creepy Cute Chronicles 97

Hey Oddballs!


It's Celia from Paper Beats Rock Designs! 

With another Friday comes another 
edition to the Creepy Cute Chronicles!


I've wanted to make a project about


the current events surrounding us all; 



so I took the 
uncolored digistamp and






used it to look like a can of disinfectant.





I paired it with digistamp 
from the OddBall Stamps shop. 





Check out the video below to see how 




my ATC and tag both came together!



Meet me in the comments section of this video, 
I would love to hear about your plans for this new stamp!

Celia

2 comments:

  1. These are cute projects.. Love all the details and your coloring. Hugs. AJ DT Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much, and such a clever idea to use it as disinfectant, freaking perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete