Monday, August 31, 2020

Boo!


 Hello I am very happy to be here on the Oddball blog today as I am sharing one of my first Halloween cards. Now I must admit I am staring out easy here using this adorable Members exclusive Dog Days of Summer. However as time goes on and and Halloween nears things will get creepier and creepier! But for now we will focus on this sweet dog and his friend who I like to refer to as Doris the spider! As far as I can tell in this scene poor Doris got the fright when she was making her way down her spider web and our adorable dog simply said BOO!   

To create this card I blended Ink On 3 fusion Inks My Jam Purple, Peacock Blue, Marilyn Red, Distress Ink Black Soot and Picket Fence. The stars where created with a stencil. I colored using my alcohol markers and pencils. I had the stickers in my stash.


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you found some inspiration to get your Halloween cards started! 

Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment