Friday, August 7, 2020

Sweet Smiling Skulls

Hello!!

Today I bring you the tutorial of how I have made this card with the weekly free digital stamp of Oddball Art Stamps, CCC117 Sweet Smiling Skulls, which, if you are a Premium member, this week brings surprise: an exclusive collection of papers!!

The theme this month is "Dog Days", and the weekly theme "Sweet Smiling Skulls"

Taking all this, I have made this card with the images #304Beetlejuice Tribute the Ghost with the Most and #61 Creepy Cute Punk Mohawk Girl.

The sandwich is part of the freebie, and the base paper is one of the collection exclusive.

After coloring the stamps and cutting them out, I glued the two girls intertwining together.

I die cut a card stock with a grass border and inked it with I-Zink Menthe color ink. Then I splashed some water on it.

I applied a cloud stencil and I-Zink Mer du Sud blue ink to the card panel.

I finally glued everything together to get the scene I wanted.

As simple as that.

I hope you like it and inspire you to carry out your own projects.

I remind you that you have the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your projects and the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases in Oddball.

See you!













No comments:

Post a Comment