Friday, August 14, 2020

Starry Night Sky

.

F70EB27E-C80A-4C72-B838-9298F6DBEC71

Hello Lovelies!

Monica here Today I am sharing a card I created for the new Oddball Stamps  challenge. I am using this week’s new free image from the Creepy Cute Chronicles  issue #118.  I love the variety you can get from the Premium version. So if you have not registered for the newsletter, I suggest you go and do it now as time goes by so fast and you might forget! . And, when you become a Premium Member you get access to previous CCC images and exclusive monthly images. 


C8C1B9CA-6F5F-4CC2-823A-F4B88C41A806

This week’s challenge brings you inspiration to make a Starry Night Project. So don’t forget to head over to the Oddball Blog, read details about the challenge, and a share what you create. 

Thanks for stopping by and Have a wonderful weekend!

💙Monica

 

No comments:

Post a Comment