Monday, June 28, 2021

ATcoin I love summer

 Hi crafty friends,

I was scrolling trough the Oddballart shop when I came across the 2020 members exclusive collection from the Creepy Cute Chronicles. And OMG when you buy this set, you get so much incredible images. The digital stamps are crazy beautiful, but I especially love all the cute little figures that come with the package. Now there is a 50% discount when u use code SUMMERSALE. The set normally costs 24$, but with the discount it's only 12$ for 12 months worth of images. That is only one dollar per month! Yes, I know, that is a bargain!

https://www.oddballartco.com/product-page/2020-members-exclusive-complete-collection-creepy-cute-chronicles

The image I used for this ATcoin is from the month July. This batty is so cute.



The image itself is colored with regular coloring pencils (Arteza).

For the background I used the Faber Castell watercolor pencils. It is so easy and relaxing and I just thought it would suit this project perfectly. You only need these pencils, a paintbrush and water.

Hope you like it!

xoxo Kelly




No comments:

Post a Comment