Thursday, June 10, 2021

Congrats Grad!!

Hi!

One more day I bring you a little inspiration with Oddball Stamps.


Today the protagonist of this card is the image# 364 Dog & Cat Dance Norah’s - Dance with Cooper & Cruz that I have transformed into a graduation greeting card in a very simple way.


As always, I started by coloring the stamps with my Finecolour.


Once they were cut out, I cut a panel the size of the white cardboard card and with a pencil I drew a banner where I wrote the sentiment I wanted to add with a simple lettering. I also drew a fine line where the outline of the lawn would go.


I went over everything with a fine point black eyeliner and colored with my alcohol markers.


I glued the stamps with white glue and added a cap that I drew, colored and cut out of a scrap of white cardboard.


As you can see, it is very simple and versatile, because it is used both for a graduation and for any other event that you want to congratulate.


I hope you like it and inspire you and remember that you have the discount code DTIRENE10 for your purchases, the hashtag #creepycutechronicles to share your work and a lot of monthly challenges on the Oddball Spaces site.

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment