Thursday, March 29, 2018

Toadstool House No.2


Hey Oddballs



Its me, TinaToday I have a new release for you. "Toadstool House No.2" #432. Colored with black pencils and Polychromos. 


With that, I designed a label and stuck it on a bottle that I filled with colored water. 
Looks like poison from toadstool :-)


I punched out the signpost and pasted it with the different types of toadstools.


At the top of the bottle I put a kind of cap in the form of toadstool.
Sewn from a fluffy sock :-)



And if you feel like visiting the Oddball Shop,
then you will find more new releases and lots of great images.
And you can use my discount code again,
with which you get 10% on your purchase.

DTTINA10


See you soon...

Tina


If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
http://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work.




No comments:

Post a Comment