Thursday, March 29, 2018

Zombie Unicorn - Glitter Bones


Hello Oddballs

Who would have thought that? Me again, Tina. Today I have a new release for you. It´s "Zombie Unicorn" #434.  
And you can use my discount code again, with which you get 10% on your purchase. DTTINA10


I've tried again with a shaker card. I never succeed so well, but this time nothing turns out.
I hope you see the many glitter everywhere and on the Unicorn ...

In the 3 shaker fields are small bones of glitter paper.



I also have a little video here,
where you can see how much glitter is really on this card.

I apologize for the occasional blur.



I hope you enjoyed the video...

See you soon...


Tina




If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on 
http://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
 to see more of my creative work.


No comments:

Post a Comment