Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Surprise Rotary Card - Video Tutorial



Heya Oddballs

I´m Tina, back again with a new Video Tutorial for you.
By popular request, I have now created a tutorial of the Surprise Rotary Card.

 And that's how the card looks like




Please use my discount code
>DTTINA10<
to get 10% on your next purchase.



 Here you can see the hidden card

 


And now for the

Video Tutorial

I hope you like my Tutorial

 

 On my Blog you get the images of the sketches 

of the individual card parts.


 

 

Please think about our Blog Challenge this month 

and play with us

 


See you soon...


Tina

 


 If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on
https://paperplotterlottas-craftchaos.blogspot.de
to see more of my creative work

 

3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous winter card. Love the images and the interaction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is outstanding Tina...thank you for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cool! I just love this design!

    ReplyDelete