Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Merry Xmas by Sabrina

Hello everyone!!! Today I will show you Scrooges Kitty By OddBall and Nuvo Shimmer Powder by Tonic; they are mica powders with different pignments inside them and very sparkling. Nuvo Shimmer powder can be used by spreading the powder directly on our work, spraying the water or, as I will show you, to color using water and brush.
You only need very little powder to get a scintillant coloring. Nuvo Shimmer Powder are available in different colors.
For today's project will serve tags, water and saucer. I will use some colors mixed with each other and with water and brush I will paint Scrooges Kitty By OddBall  ... the link to buy this fabulous digital can be found in the infobox below.
I leave you to the vision and I remind you that down in the info you find the links to the products used for this video and the links to my social networks!










3 comments:

  1. What a prrr..fect Christmas tag. Love it. Love the background you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... i love your watercolor cat. Adorable ...
    Hugs, tina

    ReplyDelete